Thursday, March 29, 2012

USA (New York) Document Scanning Services

RFP ID: DE-0587
Government Authority located in New York; USA looking for expert vendor for Document Scanning Services.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide Document Scanning Services for government authority.
(2) Vendor needs to provide scanning and indexing of approximately 19,500 initially and then around 663,000 forms.
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
[D] Eligibility:
- Onshore (USA Only)

More Info : http://www.7outsource.com/1109-usa-new-york-document-scanning-services-rfp.html




7 comments:

  1. Excellent post.This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad that I finally came on this website! This for sharing and keep up the good work…
    anant raj builder gurgaon
    anant raj builder in gurgaon
    new launches projects in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased to find this site.
    I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.








    padestal man cooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm Greetings!



    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards




    RO filters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written article, well researched and useful for me in the future but i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like noida real estate and paras tierea property.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read but i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like noida real estate and Supertech Safari Noida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is an interesting point, it made me think a bit but apart from this i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like Plots Yamuna Expressway and Villas in Golf Country.

    ReplyDelete